Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Garden Oasis

So I said I had big plans to get some things done outside over my Spring Break...

Well, with the help of Katie and Hemi, the three of us have made HUGE strides in turning the outside of this home into a Garden Oasis. :)

First, let me take you on a photo journey of the front flower bed...

Clearly, this is BEFORE...


Getting rid of the sad plants...


Ahh... A Fresh, Blank Canvas...


Lots of ants. Hemi is killing them with boiling water...



Katie made us all a really yummy lemonade drink to celebrate the new flower bed! Thank you!

The rest of the photos are AFTER shots. Enjoy the beautiful flowers! We sure are!

Such a variety of beautiful flowers and then filled in with a solid layer of mulch to finish the look!

We already had these...just moved them around!


Daisies are the friendliest flower.

Hemi brought this planter with her from Johnson City, and I knew it had to be filled with my favorite flower!

Soon, there will be a grand unveiling of the back yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment